Sunday, 19 April 2015

Dirty Work Clothing*
































Anything princess/fairy/mermaid/angel/unicorn... I have to have it.














I am absolutely in love with this Naughty Fairy skirt from Dirty Work Clothing

The company produces illustrated fashion by Tasha Ruocco and I adore every last item on the website. Amongst my favourites are the Summer Nymph halter top, the Liquid Silver mini skirt and the She's An Angel shorts. But my favourite favourite is my beautiful Naughty Fairy skirt.

The fit is absolutely perfect. I am a 6-8 and this size XS fits perfectly around my waist. It's also not too short - I feel comfortable and covered - whilst also looking and feeling super cheeky and cute! Tasha was also kind enough to include some Princess sockies in my parcel which really put a smile on my face... I love nothing more than a cute little girly frilly pair of socks.

I've paired it here with a turquoise crushed velvet bralet that I got from Miss Selfridge several years ago, but I have so many outfit ideas for this skirt. Keep an eye on my instagram! I'm looking forward to wearing it with a baggy tee tucked in and a preppy cardigan. I also wanna put it with some more crop tops and bralets. It will go with literally any of my favourite shoes... my white floral Dr Martens, my black & pink Zara trainers, my pink Converse, my black Topshop heeled boots, my black Topshop lace up flatform sandals and my pink Dolls Kill ballerina bae lace up (ribbon up) platform heels that are in the post... eeep!

The skirt, like all of the products, is perfect for building festival looks as well as holiday looks, party looks, even day time looks... going for meals, shopping. I'm gonna wear it to death. I also think this skirt will look fab with bare legs or with tights, whether they are plain or something a little different like fishnets. I'm super excited about it being an all-year-appropriate piece. 

The packaging speaks for itself. My parcel was carefully wrapped with love and care. Pink tissue paper, a silver box, pink ribbon and a fairy cut out with a message on the back... it really added those extra special touches. This also makes for Dirty Work Clothing as a great gift for your friends and family!

Again, another great piece that I genuinely adore and will treasure forever. 

Thanks for reading!
☽ Morgan ☾

ps. I really need a selfie stick.

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so dreamy!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete