Monday, 25 May 2015

LUCIE COOKSON LINGERIE COLLECTION AT RCAT



























On friday, it was the fashion show at rcat to show off the hard work of the fashion students. 

Lucie Cookson had created this beautiful lingerie collection and Jana Thompson did our make up. 

There's nothing I love more than lingerie and my favourite colour to wear is grey so this collection was a dream come true.

The long floaty piece was my favourite and so I was super excited when it was the one I was going to be modelling. Our look involved a "bleached" eyebrow effect, dark eyes and dark lips with a heavy contour for a "Givenchy" feel. It really created a gothic-glam vibe in combination with the smokey lingerie. 

(Left to right in group photo: Elena Cliff, Morgan Crawford [myself], Hannah Meakin, Hannah Webb, Briony Colton, and the designer Lucie Cookson)

Here's a clip of me walking part of the catwalk, thanks to TinyArab:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc5Fvedih64

#FREETHENIPPLE

p.s. the final picture is some of the children who walked too. They thought I was Elsa because of my dress - Elsa with a little less modesty - and were asking me all sorts of questions "Are you still mean?" "Where's Anna?" "Can you show us your powers?" and luckily, since I'm a Disney geek I answered most questions pretty well if I do say so myself. I just don't remember Elsa having her nipples on show...

No comments:

Post a Comment